Fisherrow Yacht Club is a friendly sailing club situated near Edinburgh at 97 New Street, Musselburgh, EH21 6DG. It caters for yacht sailors, dinghy sailors, boat owners and non-owners. FYC is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO number SCO 45711). It is affiliated to the RYA and is a member of the Forth Yacht Clubs Association. New members are always welcome - see Join.
To see all the news, click News.
(For more detailed information, please use the Calendar menu tab above. Also see the Tides and Sun Calendar, below. If you wish you can see the calendars on your smart phone - subscribe.)
Tides and Sun Calendar
- Calendar appointment start and finish times are when water is approx 4.0m above chart datum, which is approx 2m depth at the Mouth of Fisherrow Harbour. Most Yachts can sail at Fisherrow during the calendar appointment times.
- Due to time zone settings on PCs or mobile devices, always refer to the text in the calendar appointment - this states GMT or BST.
- Take note of the Sunrise and Sunset times.
- FYC events are also listed as appointments in Green.
- Use the links at the bottom of this page to subscribe to these calendars on a Smart Phone or PC program (e.g. Outlook)
- Tide table data is produced using TidePlotter, with permission from Belfield Software.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, no responsibility can be accepted by Fisherrow Yacht Club for any consequential loss or damage arising from use of this information. Always double check conditions and tide predictions before going to sea, for example at BBC Weather.